Wednesday, December 8, 2010

this time dad came along for the ride...

he was great he made everyone laugh. they should bring him along more often. such a fun family. their youngest alway asks me if we have to be finished when we're done doing pictures together. i love that he enjoys the sessions as much as i do. he just loves the camera and not even his family, try as they might can distract him from it.

as a side note it's been just over a year since i started mismatched stripes photography. and as i've been posting tonight it made me realize that the women in these last two sessions are two of the biggest reasons i'm doing this at all. and my husband too, of course. they were the ones who told me i could do it. they are the ones that keep coming back and praising my work. so i just wanted to say thank you. thank you to all of you who have made this last year wonderful.






No comments:

Post a Comment